Dr. Bukai DMD, FAGD, one of the America’s Top Dentists, graduated from prestigious Tufts University in Boston, MA in 1995. He completed advanced general practice training at Loyola University of Chicago in 1997 and then went into private practice. His commitment to excellence drove him to continue his education and he obtained his fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry in 2000. Dr. Bukai was chosen by the Consumer Research Council of America as one of America’s top dentists for the years 2005-2006 in the areas of aesthetic dentistry and implant reconstruction. Dr. Bukai taught at the University of Texas dental branch where he conducted research on the most recent dental materials. The doctor has published articles in peer reviewed dental journals and non-dental style magazines.
Dr. Bukai practices comprehensive oral care with tremendous clinical experience, but more importantly, he is passionate about listening carefully to each patient and offering the best in professional care.
Dr. Bukai is affiliated with the following dental organizations:
· AGD Fellow- Academy of General Dentistry
· Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education- Member
· ADA- American Dental Association
· AACD- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
· ICOI- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
· DOCS- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
· AAID- American Academy of Implant Dentistry