President, World Federation of Orthodontists
LLM (Medical Law), B.D.S. (Lond),L.D.S., F.D.S., D’Orth., M.Orth, (Royal College of Surgeons, Eng), F.D.S., (Royal College of Surgeons, Edin). MEWI.
Certificate in TeachingPosts held:
Consultant Orthodontist: Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, Guy’s Hospital, London. (1977 – 2008)
Honorary Senior Lecturer: Guy’s Hospital, London (1977 – 2008)
Accredited Teacher: Universities, London, and Malta.Consultant Adviser to Department of Health. Govt. Malta (1986 – 2000)
Past Examiner Orthodontics and Child Dental Health:
Universities of London, Malta, Sri-Lanka; Royal College of Surgeons, England
President: British Orthodontic Technicians Association. 1997 – 1999
President: European Federation of Orthodontists 2002 – 2004
President: British Orthodontic Society 2004 – 2005
President: World Federation of Orthodontists 2015 – 2020
Honorary Member: Indian Orthodontic Society.
Co Author. [Books].
1. Guidelines for the use of Radiography in Orthodontics.
2. Young Practitioners Guide to Orthodontics
3. Textbook. Fixed Appliances – Principles and Practice. Translated into 7 languages.
4. Orthodontic Radiographs – Guidelines 2nd Edition (2001)3rd Edition (2008)4thEdition (2015) (Highly Commended BMA Medical Book of the year 2009)
6. Selection Criteria for Dental Radiographs. Faculty of Dental Practitioners
North America, Europe [Malta, Monaco, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Italy, UK], Egypt, India, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong-Kong, Borneo, Vietnam, China, United Arab Emirates, Mongolia, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Australia, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Ukraine.